This company is a joke - they take money from states to start new companies, then have the people work for a few months.They then terminate those people, OR if they don't like your teaching, they will slowly force you out by not giving you any work.
The account managers do nothing but sit in an office and think of ways to get rid of the teachers who work their rear ends off, get up in the middle of the night to teach, for very low wages ($4.00 per 15 minute session, IF you get any sessions.Yet, they continue to advertise for new workers - DON'T work for these jokers.review #439891
You may also like
- "My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models. It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee. We contacted her and she gave us the information..."
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "I hired Mr Billy B to perform and provide music at a party I was throwing for my daughter . I live in Evanston Wyoming and found this ad on..."
- "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..."
- "It's Horrible. It's terrible, It's just bad mmmm mmmmmkuay. It makes my skin dry................... It breaks me out in rash pimple things................... it makes me itchy....................... And it doesn't..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla. Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing. Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA. Had..."