This company is a joke - they take money from states to start new companies, then have the people work for a few months.They then terminate those people, OR if they don't like your teaching, they will slowly force you out by not giving you any work.
The account managers do nothing but sit in an office and think of ways to get rid of the teachers who work their rear ends off, get up in the middle of the night to teach, for very low wages ($4.00 per 15 minute session, IF you get any sessions.Yet, they continue to advertise for new workers - DON'T work for these jokers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "scam school teacher is helping to do test for students just to pass how you expect to get a job just by getting by and with people lives in your..."
- "I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy. It has absolutely changed my life for the..."
- "Purchased dish washer 06/08/14 it failed about a month later have been dealing with dealer/ whirlpool was back ordered a month ago delivery 9/17/14 still no part this is 24th..."
- "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..."
- "I ordered 4 skull shot glasses and have not received it. Customer service is awful cant get a hold of anyone..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."
- "This was our first time using Bookvip.com and we are quite impressed with the excellent and timely way every encounter with them was handled. We were treated like VIP during..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."